2 NH900's spotted at DABS.CO.UK

Rate this topic

Qwakrz

I have an MZ-NH1 on pre-order in with Amazon for what seems like over a year (17th June). I really would like to see my Hi-MD before the weekend BUT dont really suppose it will happen.

No me neither, I've had an NH1 ordered since the end of May from Amazon.co.uk. I had hoped it would be dispatched early like some other things I pre-ordered from Amazon, but it hasn't even dispatched today. mellow.gif

Spoke to BE-Direct today (ordered the NH900 from them). They're expecting the NH900 in either tomorrow or Monday. So hopefully be receiving it relatively soon!

Anyone know of a retailer in the UK selling blank Hi-MD media?

Blank media i think wont be redily available for another month or two :ohmy: but im sure a few online places will have on or two lying around...

Be-Direc----did they say if they had alot of units available?

guess ill get in the que and order from them...seing as amazon have no units

LATE EDIT---have now ordered from be-direct, fed up of looking through the same old websites seing if they have the nh900 for dispatch...just got to wait now...

strewth bruce-- did you place your order online? did they phone you to tell you when they were deliveing it??

cheers

Yeah, it's a possibility that BE-Direct are talking bollocks, the retailer equivalent of "yer cheque's in the mail", so to speak. However, I took a call from them today to say the NH900's had arrived today and to arrange delivery for next week - guess it's possible that they're taking the time and money to call me to say they're dispatching stuff they don't have. Doesn't strike me as particularly likely though, and I'd prefer to think that this time next week I'll be listening to some decent tunes on my brand new Hi-MD player...