Sony Insider Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MandoRod

theblueraja

Just bought an MZ-RH10 from The Blue Raja and the deal went super fast, with only a minor glitch thanks to the US Postal Service. Unit was perfect, as described. Would do business with him again, any time! R. Freeland

Fast, secure, courteous service and great shipping on an MZ-DH10P, which I am keeping as a backup. The MZ-DH10P has quickly become one of my fav MD units.

Fast, secure, courteous service and great shipping on an MZ-DH10P, which I am keeping as a backup. The MZ-DH10P has quickly become one of my fav MD units.

Cool man, glad all worked out... and I didn't know this was going to be a backup for you; funny how I sold a backup to become someone else's backup :D Yes, I think many people who have never held/used a DH10P aren't aware of what an incredible machine it is... I think the whole camera concept scares them away, when in reality, it's the LCD with the menus/album art etc that is just so amazing... but I suppose these thoughts should go in another thread, so anyway, glad you are happy.

Great guy, absolute perfect description of a NH3D. Shipping was very reasonable considering it had to go through canadian customs. Would love to do business with again when the bank permits it ^_^ . Thanks alot man.

Edited by Kardon

TBR is a buyer I'd like to recommend :) . Very good communication; fast payment.

I'd like to thank him for his understanding and patience too, as he had to wait quite a bit until I could handle the business :blush: .