Sony Insider Forums
Azureal

Glad forums are back up

Rate this topic

I was sad to not have access to the forums for so many days, I thought our little MD world had gotten even smaller!

I was sad to not have access to the forums for so many days, I thought our little MD world had gotten even smaller!

Yes - I was panicing thinking they had gone for good. Then a MD link on Google worked and all is well again.

The french forum MDfr disappeared completely after a hacker attack years ago.

Now in France we have the MD section in the Laserdisc Plaza forum.

Yes! I believe I went through at least 4 of the 7 stages of loss and grieving before the link started working again. I was informed that the forum has moved to a new host. ??

Hi everyone, I apologize sincerely for the extended downtime. We did indeed move to a new host, and as usual, complexities arose. However, things are crystal clear and will remain that way for a long time. I won't let anything happen to this forum until I die. :) Great to see some familiar faces still hanging around. I do this for you. :)

You're awesome Christopher! Thanks for all you do to keep things up and running. During the outage, I was browsing more of the Sony Insider Blog and saw your posting about your CNET job. I went over there and enjoyed reading some of your articles. Best regards!