Want To Sell My Nh900 + Five 1g Blanks - Help On Price

Rate this topic

NtN

Since the introduction of Sony's NW-HD3 ive just been looking at my Hi-MD and feeling cheated. and thinking.. if only i had waiteD! Argh

I would like to sell it now because i've had enough of converting, especially on my rubbish compie, changing disc, and just everything.

How much would I get for a v.good condition MZNH900 + Five Hi-MD Blanks... I really would like to make something in the range of £150-£170 pounds - so that I make quite a chunk of my money back.

Any advice/guide to selling etc. would be helpful...

I'm thinking the 5 Blanks should boost the cost greatly

Thanks for any help

I moved this thread to the classified section since you seem intent on selling your Hi-MD recorder.

I'd suggest setting a firm price and offering it here or trying to sell it on eBay. Good luck with your sale and don't be surprised f you miss the unit and come back to MD. For some reason that happens to a lot of people.

I moved this thread to the classified section since you seem intent on selling your Hi-MD recorder.

I'd suggest setting a firm price and offering it here or trying to sell it on eBay. Good luck with your sale and don't be surprised f you miss the unit and come back to MD. For some reason that happens to a lot of people.

Thanks for the advice.. but i'm really looking for any estimates that anyone can give. I really can't afford to lose out by much over £30 IN TOTAL and so I need to aim for something like £180 - does anyone think this can be done ... because the actual unit is in very good condition.. although there are 2 !MINOR! scratches .. but everything else is in great condition.

oh.. everytime I look at that Nw-HD3 .. i know it's for me..... just gotta have patience... i probably won't be selling for another month if i'm selling at all. And the only way i'm selling is if i don't go too much in the red.

Thanks for any help again.

I own mz-nh3d and an hd3. you may want to wait until the next gen sony hdds. the hd3 is nice but it has an annoying background hissing with sensitive headphones and the album selection interface really sucks if you listen to any mix cds, soundtracks, or dj'd electronica. i was going to sell my hi-md, but i'm keeping it for the better sound quality and ease of use. maybe they'll fix the problems with the hd3 next time around.

and, i'd guess, 130-140 pounds is probably the best you'll get for your unit.

i'm interested in buying a mh-nz900, and would be open to a used model if its in NEW cond. and meant saving a few bucks to put into a mic...

i guess the hi-md's cost alot more in the U.K than here in the states? 180lbs would be around $340 which looks like $70 more than getting everything brand new if i got the #'s correct? (mz900-$240,md's-$7x5=35?) that would count out anyone in states buying it, hopefully you can recoupe more in europe. wish ya luck'. i agree with you too. i wouldnt sell if i had to take a big loss(but thats always the case with electronics)

,id try to find some use for it,or gift it or barter i guess

Edited by tribalwind

Thanks for the advice, esp. Nismo... I remembered that having rushed into buying this Hi-MD I wish i waited for the all companies to release their versions so I could get the best one. I mean a sleep timer on this NH900 would have been wicked because I nearly always listen to Hi-MD in bed cos I can't sleep. So I'll think you're right in advising me to wait for the next gen sony hdd player. I mean cos I can just give this to my unsuspecting brother who'll think it's really cool and i'll get me somethign even cooler. Therefore I wouldn't have wasted a lot of money cos well at my age.. my money is basically still the same as my brother's money.

Thank you both.. guess i'll be twiddling my thumbs for the next year - but sometimes I do feel like i did get the better option.. it's weird.. sometimes i love it sometimes i want to burn it!

:S

Edited by NtN