Question about power and cradle

Rate this topic

sebastianbf

Hello everyone

I'm wondering if it's a bad thing to let the charging cradle always connected to the power with the AC Adaptor. Would it be bad for the adaptor or the charging stand maybe? If I'm not charging the unit, would the cradle be using any power or it would be in something like a "stand by mode"?

Thanks for your time

Yeh mate I have the same question. And thanks for reminding me to take the MD outta the cradle from charging all today :P

I accidentally left the MD charging in the cradle for about 4 days I think it was... and on the night of the 3rd and 4th days... I would always hear this very high pitched buzz... I thought it might have just been my ears... but it was so annoying on the 4th night, I got outta bed, and walked round the room till it became louder, and I found out it was the AC adapter making the noise!

I quickly took the power out of the wall, and the buzz descended in pitch till it stopped!!

Even if I leave the unit charging for 2 hrs.. I take the power out, and listen to the metal points in the power adapter... and there is a soft descending buzz! :P

That’s the side effects!?

Yeh mate I have the same question. And thanks for reminding me to take the MD outta the cradle from charging all today :P

I accidentally left the MD charging in the cradle for about 4 days I think it was... and on the night of the 3rd and 4th days... I would always hear this very high pitched buzz... I thought it might have just been my ears... but it was so annoying on the 4th night, I got outta bed, and walked round the room till it became louder, and I found out it was the AC adapter making the noise!

I quickly took the power out of the wall, and the buzz descended in pitch till it stopped!!

Even if I leave the unit charging for 2 hrs.. I take the power out, and listen to the metal points in the power adapter... and there is a soft descending buzz! :P

That’s the side effects!?

:o Never heard something like that. I'll be careful. Thanks