How to Access SonicStage Backgrounds?

Rate this topic

drew williams

I really liked a lot of the backgrounds posted to download for Sonic Stage. My question is which folder do I put all of the .jpegs in to be recognised in the "options", "background" to utilize them? Can anybody help me out? I have a lot of them and dont know what folder to put them in.

Drew Williams

um... can someone please direct ME to these backgrounds he's referring to??? Thx.

I really liked a lot of the backgrounds posted to download for Sonic Stage. My question is which folder do I put all of the .jpegs in to be recognised in the "options", "background" to utilize them? Can anybody help me out? I have a lot of them and dont know what folder to put them in.

Drew Williams

Location to place the .BMP SonicStage background found in the gallery section --> C:\Program Files\Sony\SonicStage\Data\Image\Background

um... can someone please direct ME to these backgrounds he's referring to??? Thx.

They are in the "downloads" section, along with "live recordings" and other things to download. They have their own header, "backgrounds"

Location to place the .BMP SonicStage background found in the gallery section --> C:\Program Files\Sony\SonicStage\Data\Image\Background

Thanks Ishiyoshi, I will put them there and re-boot and see if that will do it.

Drew :D