MZ-NH600D remote

Rate this topic

RobA

Look into the RM-MC40ELK also. Honestly it is probably the best one to use with Hi-MD because it has that 3 line display. The page you are referencing was probably made before the NH600D existed and has not been updated. I am positive it worked with it. I had two of them.

Edited by KrazyIvan

The 40ELK has an advantage there, you can browse through your groups/tracks while listening and it doesn't skip to another track until you actually "say" so. With other remotes it will immediately quit playing the current track, jump to the selected group, jump to the next track... So you can't just "look around" at what you have on your disc without the 40ELK.

The 40ELK has an advantage there, you can browse through your groups/tracks while listening and it doesn't skip to another track until you actually "say" so. With other remotes it will immediately quit playing the current track, jump to the selected group, jump to the next track... So you can't just "look around" at what you have on your disc without the 40ELK.

Thats the deciding factor. I don't want it to skip songs when I hit the arrows. Some I'm gonna get the 40ELK. Anyone know a place to get it at a good price (besides ebay)? So far, everywhere I looked has the price higher than my player itself. :blink:

I bought my 40ELK on eBay. It was repeatedly going for $70USD including shipping, which is more than I paid for my NH600, but I waited patiently and finally got it for just over $50USD (new).

Anything besides ebay? (I only bought off it twice, both times got ripped off.)

Sorry RoBA, I know you said no Ebay, but from this seller they are the cheapest including shipping as far as I know.

buyfromjapan

I have read plenty of users here recommending them and they have 100% feedback score.

He's far from cheapest. Actually among the most expensive, but very reliable.

If you can't wait for an occasion when it can be found cheaper in an auction you can buy it there. If you can wait, try the auctions from reliable Power Sellers on eBay. I bought from Rapidelectronics (Australia) and while most went for almost $70USD I got mine for a bit over 50.

He's far from cheapest. Actually among the most expensive, but very reliable.

If you can't wait for an occasion when it can be found cheaper in an auction you can buy it there. If you can wait, try the auctions from reliable Power Sellers on eBay. I bought from Rapidelectronics (Australia) and while most went for almost $70USD I got mine for a bit over 50.

As I said twice, No Ebay! I don't care how reliable they are, I no longer trust the site in general. I found a site that has it for 80 bucks off froogle. Just an FYI, this will be a xmas gift.