SonicStage only wants to make CDs ?

Rate this topic

Twixy

Iv recently got back into my MiniDisc again and downloaded and installed SonicStages latest version (3.4). I connect my MD player to the P.C like I used to do but when I got to transfer all SonicStage wants to do is burn a CD.

IPB Image

When I go to the device list or try and change the drive it won't let me and does not see a device. On the actual MD player though it says "PC>MD" so it knows its connected to the PC.

I have been on the Sony website and downloaded the latest drivers for my player aswell.

Anyone able to give me a little advice as to what’s gone wrong as im desperate to get my old baby working again.

Cheers guys.

please read and post according to the rules/guidelines for posting software problems (the red/pinkish link on top of the page)

just a simple thing, have you tried to start SS first and then connect the MD? (the other way around won't work most of the time)

I am connecting directly throught a USB 2.0 and have tried connecting and starting in everyway possible. I was just wondering if anyone has come across this problem before or knows someone that has.

:edit:

I just tried putting it in another USB and all of a sudden it has starting working, how bizzare. Thanks alot for the replies tho.

Edited by Twixy