For Sale/possibly Trade: MZ-RH1 and MZ-DH10P

Rate this topic

whatsleftofj

So... I'm considering ditching HiMD.

I bought an NW-A808 mp3/atrac player off someone on the board (sorry, forget who) late last year. I've barely used my minidisc since. Call it laziness, but I never really invested the time in making a collection of discs; instead, I would just make a new 1gb disc each morning before work/school. Naturally, the mp3 player is easier.

HOWEVER, I don't want to give up on minidisc completely, so I think I'm just going to switch to NetMD for the rare occasions when I just want to record something or listen to stuff on headphones in great quality.

As such, I'm open to sale OR trade for NetMD/MDLP recorders or players, such as an MZ-N10 (yes, the dark gray Japanese in someone else's thread is VERY appealing), E10, or R900.

The MZ-DH10P was mentioned in a recent thread I made (see that one for pics), and the RH1 is used but completely mint condition; no scratches (always kept in that gray pouch thing), comes with box and all accessories except the SonicStage disc (unless I can find it). See pictures below. I don't really have an exact asking price, as I'll give a discount if you purchase both, and if you want to trade-and-pay then I'm open to negotiations as well. I also have 5 sealed (crystal-blue) HiMD discs, and 2 or 3 open (I think 2 of the old style, and 1 crystal-blue).

Nothing is set in stone, so let's talk!

RH11.jpg

RH12.jpg

RH13.jpg

RH14.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi WhatsleftofJ,

I saw you pics and comments about an RH1 and DH10 Hi-MD units.

You mentioned you were looking to trade for N10 and E10 units.

I have a pair of these units in very good to mint condition with most/all of the accessories.

Let me know if you are interested. I can be contacted on wytchfyndr@googlemail.com

Regards

Chris