Both Units : Broken : Will Not Read Discs

Rate this topic

Hello,

I need some advice or where to get these 2 MD recorders fixed or how to fix them. I have been without them for months and now its time to get them fixed just before the holidays to listen to Christmas music on them. Problem is that when you put a disk in the slot and close it the MD player does not read the discs. What is the leading cause of this? How do I get it fixed?

The model number I am writing about is the MZ-DN430 and the MZ-NF610, both are good recorders, but right now they are not working right.

Please help me out thanks. Getting them new again will be very difficult and the recorders are very expensive to buy online or not sold in stores anymore.

Adam E.

You can pick up a Dn430 for $20 on ebay any day. Maybe you need a friend in the US but other than that they are cheap. Do you get any message, or just blank screen?

Are you sure the battery/power is all ok? Check the battery contacts for green slime/deposit - clean with isopropanol and a cotton swab (Qtip).