playlists

Rate this topic

ear4pjw

i currently am using an NW-a3000 with sonicstage 4.2 and having been transferring music regularly to my device over the past few months. I have been deleting the files on my computer however, as i do not much memory on my computer and didnt want it clogged up with files. Unfortunatley all my files are in atrac so im guessing theres no way of getting these back on to my computer and be active again? (i tried GYM to no avail, wouldnt let me save or play anything even after i followed all the instructions)

What's annoying me though is the inability to edit playlists with my songs on the device. any songs in the bookmarks cannot be removed from the bookmark unless you delete the song completely. Is there anyway i can create/edit bookmarks/playlists without having the songs on my comp harddrive??

thanks for any help any1 can give!

phil

You can edit your play lists with you NW-A1000/3000. If you want to delete your song from your playlist but not deleting your song from player completely, play the song by accessing playlist. Then hit option key and you will see an option to delete song from playlist only.

If you are still confuse then let me know.

Edited by Zizone