Annoying problem

asdw

I know its not tottaly right to creat a thread when there is a thread for this purpose. But im in a rush, im going away on my holiday tomorrow. Hope you understand.

Winamp 5.33

NWA 1000

I put ml_sony in the plugin folder. I delete everything in my walkman, than i create the OMGAUDIO folder and put the nocode.txt and 04CNTINF.DAT in there. I use my old 04CNTINF.DAT which comes from the other OMGAUDIO folder that i just deleted. Or should 04CNTINF.DAT contain any data? It is 704bytes btw. Now i run winamp, select a random song - sendto - device M; walkman. Then i check under devices in winamp and i cant find a apply button. Did something wrong, need other software.. Well, you tell me..

Edited by asdw

Hi guys

I had a similar problem. I'd done all the stuff in the instructions including the crucial backup of the directory right up to the Winamp stage, but then when I add songs that's when I have a problem. When I right click and send the songs, a "cpnnecting-do not disconnect" message comes up and after a while it stops, then the screen goes blank. When I disconnect it, having gone to "Safely Remove Hardware", I get the message "No songs detected. Use complaint software". I know what you're going to say, I must use Connect or Sonicstage, but Sonicstage failed in installation and therefore I'm using the plugin. So what could be the problem? I rip my songs as ".wav" to the player, could that be the problem?