my software for titling and recording

Rate this topic

xispe

Hi people!

I've been developing this software for my MZ-R70. I have a electrical interface (like micronics, and many others), with all the controls for the minidisc. I have this software that controls all the stuff. For perfect audio transmission i have a spdif output connected to a soundblaster live value...

Here are a few screenshots:

interface, buttons for controlling the md, etc...

user posted image

as you can see i have winamp opened with 20 tracks. I'm going to copy those 20 tracks to my md right now... Just click "Rec MP3!" and...

user posted image

we are ready to go! It will start recording, sincronized with winamp, marking all tracks automatically (no white spaces needed!) when the track changes in winamp mdcontrol will send a trackmark to the MD!

During recording the titles of the tracks are transfered... a few seconds after setting the mark...

user posted image

yeah!! 8)

When the title finishes, we'll have to wait... (1x recording rulez!)

user posted image

as you can see the mdcontrol is sincronized with winamp!

when the track finishes a track mark command is sent to the md and the process repeats... (send title, wait...)

user posted image

So, this is the most important part of my software! nice ? what do you think ? I've not released this, should i release it ? anyone interested ?

Sorry about the big images wink.gif

I'm interested... would u like to send it to me to see if it's good enough :wink: ?! I believe so. BTW, ho can u copy the titles? That's impossible :roll: ! Really, send the proggy to eduardo_maia@iol.pt

But I think that's a great proggie smile.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...