Yet Another Use Of My Mz-nh1

Rate this topic

PlanetEarth

Is there anything this thing can't do? I used my NH1 to make a little video about the everlasting feud between us and telemarketers. A big thanks to Marc's himdrenderer.

I used the NH1 to record phone coversations as you will hear in the video. It makes things so much easier.

my video: iplayball.com/videos/tele-busted.wmv

Edited by PlanetEarth

Is there anything this thing can't do? I used my NH1 to make a little video about the everlasting feud between us and telemarketers. A big thanks to Marc's himdrenderer.

I used the NH1 to record phone coversations as you will hear in the video. It makes things so much easier.

my video: iplayball.com/videos/tele-busted.wmv

Kudos for your story! I've also read your letter as well. Yeah, you had what you deserved! And they had, too! cool.gif

AHAHAHAHAH

Mate that is a classic!!! Ahahaah that’s awesome! tongue.gif

Well Done!

And I am so glad you were able to have just a great day on the 9th of November as I did, as that is the date of my birthday biggrin.gif:D:D

When I get calls from people saying I have won something, or wether I would like my roof restored, I make up a really sad story to mad the people feel really bad, and it always works, they end up apologising and everything, so it all feels good biggrin.giftongue.gif