Auvi Hi-md, Do You Want One?

Rate this topic

Mikami

Okay, I'll start.

I might buy a portable one if;

It was about the same size as as the HI-MD that I have, comes with a better version of JustSystem's BeatJam software(than past Auvi's came with), it uploads like Sony did but Onkyo's deck didn't, it's blue or Gold, and it sounds really good. It would also be cool if the player/recorder has a Radio, too.

salutations,

Mikami

Edited by Mikami

Okay, I'll start.

I might buy a portable one if;

It was about the same size as as the HI-MD that I have, comes with a better version of JustSystem's BeatJam software(than past Auvi's came with), it uploads like Sony did but Onkyo's deck didn't, it's blue or Gold, and it sounds really good. It would also be cool if the player/recorder has a Radio, too.

salutations,

Mikami

Play - only, same size and battery life as the last Auvi player, 3 line remote, all magnesium biggrin.gif

OLED versus LCD doesn't matter to me, unit colour doesn't matter to me, software isn't too important to me because I prefer optical line in, type of remote doesn't matter.

What matters to me is the sound quality. If it sounds as good as the Auvi players I've had in the past, and the one I have now...I would buy it in a heartbeat.