Mznh900 For Just 69 Euros

Rate this topic

aericeira

Man I am Still not believing when i saw that amazon.uk reduced the prices to that level; i mean one month it was 159.99.

by the way NH1 is only 109 euros!

i wish i lived in england these prices are unbeliavable.

P.S

I am a new member I´ve been using minidiscs since 1996 but this is the first time a join a forum about the format smile.gif

Hi and welcome to the board. By the way, those prices are Pounds (£), rather than Euros, so you can add about 1/3 to the price. But even so it's a great deal (while it lasts)...

I'm almost tempted, but I already have an NH900, and I'd rather wait for a second generation machine, even if it's more expensive.

yeah sorry i forgot it was pounds not Euros.

and i fell sorry for those like my friend who bought them one month ago at full price.

but anyways it must be a clearance sale cause they didn´t go down in any other stores so enjoy and grab one while you still can

now if I only lived in England wacko.gif

Unbelievable.

I thought I'd got a good deal (I did actually) when I secured an MZ-NH1 for £170 about 4 weeks ago.

I'd decided on an MZ-NH900 for £150 but then I stumbled across a web-site that had the MZ-NH1 listed at £170 - which was their mistake, but they agreed to honour the price. Amazon were quoting £219.99 at the time.

I was delighted and ordered it - and I'm very happy with it.

But imagine my shock when I saw the new price on Amazon ohmy.gif

And the 900 at £69.99 is a steal. If I had the cash, I'd get one as a back-up.

• 3 weeks later...

WHOOOOO!!!!!!

just got a e-mail from Amazon - they have ran out of the 900. They are sending me a MZ-NH1 for the same low low price of £69.

Being dispatched now.

Now - that's what I call a result.

Everso

Wow!!! That's a bargain, they finally got my nh900 to me this afternoon, worth every penny! biggrin.gif

My credit card statement came yesterday charging me 229 pounds for the NH900 which I recently purchased here in Australia using my UK card. Huh!

But I still feel it's remarkable value for money, in the overall scheme of things.

(OK, I shall cry myself to sleep tonight....)

WHOOOOO!!!!!!

just got a e-mail from Amazon - they have ran out of the 900. They are sending me a MZ-NH1 for the same low low price of £69.

Being dispatched now.

Now - that's what I call a result.

Everso

also got this email from amazon rolleyes.gif

I noticed before when I klicked in the order status on the article I was forwarded to the NH1 but didn't care. Now I know the reason happy.gif.

Wondering how much Sony takes from a industrial consumer

I actually took the leap and TRIED to order the MZ-NH1 for 109 £ from Amazon UK, but they won't ship it to France where I am presently. Nothing seems available here in France domestically. Any ideas how I can get one shipped from the UK?

Another question, I permanently reside in the USA, but will be in Europe for a couple of years. Do the minidisks' power supply contain automatic voltage conversion or I do I need to purchase that separately? (I recall having seen this discussed elsewhere, but I'm too lazy to look it up)

yeah sorry i forgot it was pounds not Euros.

and i fell sorry for those like my friend who bought them one month ago at full price.

but anyways it must be a clearance sale cause they didn´t go down in any other stores so enjoy and grab one while you still can

now if I only lived in England wacko.gif

The 900 model is no longer available from Amazonuk directly. Just goes to show that it was the model that sold the least out of all of them, hence the big sale on it. Most people must have initially went for the 600, 700 and 800, Or the top model the NH1.

Kind of weird as I think the 900 was actually the best of all of them.

Unbeatable.co.uk have the nh600 for £58 icluding p&p for anyone who wants a intro to hi-md. Still a great bargain!

I have had my nh900 on all day (literally, 10 am till now 11pm) and it is still going!! All on the 1st charge of the gumstick battery. I have got most of the lynyrd skynyrd albums on it, in shuffle, going over and over - quality! I have turned it off twice only for a few minutes each time - this player is getting better all the time! biggrin.gif