New Headphones

Rate this topic

sony_man

Universal Ear Subs, the only way that any self-respecting audiophile should listen to their system

I'm having problems with that statement.

Otherwise, I can't imagine these being anywhere near high-fidelity, maybe good for those portable DVD-watchers, but for serious music-listeners I'd suggest look elsewhere unless you want some bloatware tongue.gif

i dont think im following the term bloatware. unless you are meaning be prepared for bloaty bass?

i know these arent looking or sounding like the best, but i was just wondering for porttability uses.

what about these? :http://www.bluetin.com/stores/world/shop.html

seems like a good idea with the loops.

unless you are meaning be prepared for bloaty bass?

Yeah that's what I mean.

If you want some cheap good earbuds, pick up the Sennheiser MX400/MX500 (volume control) or the MX550. They should be like $20 US at most.

If you want some cheap good earbuds, pick up the Sennheiser MX400/MX500 (volume control) or the MX550.  They should be like $20 US at most.

I've got the MX350's ($10) and MX450's ($15) (see my signature) and I do like them (especially the 450's as they have symmetrical cords and sound more natural) but be prepared to use some equalizing 'cause they don't really have a lot of bass (they have some, but to hear them eq'ing is needed)

they come with a 1m cord which is really exactly the right lenght for me...I can clip the remote to my belt and the buds in my ears and there is absolutely no useless bit of cord dangling round whatsoever...

but they definitely are an (very cheap) improvement compared to the sony stock buds

greetings, Volta