Can you or cant you record in true SP on new Hi-MD

Rate this topic

watcher666

Hi

Can you or cant you record in true SP mode on the 2nd gen Hi-MD players???

Everyone says you cant, but according to Sony (and they should know!) you can!!! see here: http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.act...+Net+MD+WALKMAN

They should know yes, but unfortunately the Sony USA pages (especially for DH10P) are wrong. You can't as far as I know, and will confirm for sure that on the DH10P you can't record from line in or optical in in any format as this is a download only unit.

Edited by richyhu

They should know yes, but unfortunately the Sony USA pages (especially for DH10P) are wrong. You can't as far as I know, and will confirm for sure that on the DH10P you can't record from line in or optical in in any format as this is a download only unit.

oh! This is from the uk site, and it also states that the unit has the full compliment of line in/out, Mic and Digital inputs?

is the US model not equiped with these then?

oh! This is from the uk site, and it also states that the unit has the full compliment of line in/out, Mic and Digital inputs?

is the US model not equiped with these then?

None of the DH10P models have Mic In, Line In, Optical In, be they Euro, US, Chinese or Japanese models. I have the latter btw. The only connectivity is via USB.

None of the DH10P models have Mic In, Line In, Optical In, be they Euro, US, Chinese or Japanese models. I have the latter btw. The only connectivity is via USB.

Well, i am very dissapointed in sony! I nearly purchased one of these based purely on the info on there web site!

I would have been very annoyed if i had taken delivery only to find all the bloody ports were missing! mad.gif