Will a MCMD-R1 work with a NH900 Hi-MD Walkman?

Rate this topic

dubwoy

Basically the title covers it all, ive just bought a nh900 to travel with and am now thinking that i havent got he ability to transfer my digital photos to it via the mcmd r1 is this true

The MCMD-R1 will work just fine with the NH900. The MCMD-R1 is a memory card reader dedicated to any Hi-MD Walkman with USB jack.

Sorry to be a pain,Thanks for the reply, is the mcmd r1 the only product that i can use to transfer photos to Hi md

The MCMD-R1 is for transferring photos from memory sticks direct to Hi-MD discs without going through your player. You can of course just put photos on Hi-MD discs by connecting your NH900 to the computer and using it as a removable disk.

"The MCMD-R1 is a quick and easy way to transfer data from your Memory Stick®,xD Picture Card™, Compact Flash®, Smart Media, SD™ Memory Card media to a Hi-MD™ disc. With just a push of a button, you can start storing all your data on Hi-MD™ discs, which can hold up to 45 hours1 of music each. The great thing about this Memory Card Reader is you don't need a PC to use it, and it's incredibly portable. It operates on 4 "AAA" batteries, so you can take it anywhere and back-up your files on the go."

The MCMD-R1 is for transferring photos from memory sticks direct to Hi-MD discs without going through your player. You can of course just put photos on Hi-MD discs by connecting your NH900 to the computer and using it as a removable disk.

Ummm, doesn't it require a player?

I thought the card went in the reader, the usb plug went into the player, and voila!

Or have I envisioned it incorrectly?

Hi every MDCF members and all others!

New member since this year I read the forum each day.

This is my first post here and I have a question about the MCMD-R1 :

Is it only a data uploader or can I use it as a "Portable Sonic Stage", so can I use it to transfer OMA title directly from a card to the unit?

If someone tried this, can he answer me?

PS: Excuse me for my english but it's not my mother tong.