Quick Question: Using 2 PCs for one MD

Rate this topic

bri

Hey,

Just want to check something:

If I've used Sonicstage on my laptop and desktop PCs - do I run the risk of one of them soon limiting my tranfers of a particular song? Basically I've removed some files I'd previously added, but from the other computer. I'm afraid that it will come to a point where one PC will think I can't add another copy of the file to a disk because it won't know I've already removed one that I previously loaded.

Does that makes sense?

Thanks in advance.

Not realle, each PC gives you 3 transfer per song.... and if that happens all you need to do is this:

1.- say the song name is: Sarwars - Main.mp3

2.- Make a copy of the song

2.- Rename the copy to something like: Starwars - Main_.mp3 (Notice the underscore!)

3.- Then drag and transfer! you get 3 more times to transfer the song!!!

but if you have SS 3.2 or higher it does not matter, the transfer limit was removed

Correction:

The new SonicStage 3.4 allows UNLIMITED Downloads and UNLIMITED uploads from your Hi-MD onto any computer with NO RESTRICTIONS.

If you have a regular MD device, you still get the unlimited downloads, but no uploading through SonicStage (Hardware limitation).

Hope this helps!

Edit:

Just noticed the last line of the previous post. Apologies!

Edited by The_Stamp