GQ Smooth

yjs

• 5 months later...

i also brought an RH1 from him, but the unit was not in mint condition despite the fact that he claim it to be mint on my pm, as there are a 6+ minor dings throughout the body. i dunno, i got the unit at a reasonable price but the seller should have told me it is not mint instead of lying to me. :closedeyes:

i also brought an RH1 from him, but the unit was not in mint condition despite the fact that he claim it to be mint on my pm, as there are a 6+ minor dings throughout the body. i dunno, i got the unit at a reasonable price but the seller should have told me it is not mint instead of lying to me. :closedeyes:

I would like to apologise over this matter. I'm sorry if you don't think the condition of this unit is in 'mint' condition. To rectify this matter, I am willing to reimburse you the cost you paid for the unit, and any post and packaging costs incurred. I awit to hear from you.

I would like to apologise over this matter. I'm sorry if you don't think the condition of this unit is in 'mint' condition. To rectify this matter, I am willing to reimburse you the cost you paid for the unit, and any post and packaging costs incurred. I awit to hear from you.

Now that gets my respect , As a crafstman My customers satisfaction is my only reward cause I dont really get paid enough for what I do. GQ if you still have his invoice or info just go ahead and send the Half of it to him or to his account , he will notice it.

Now that gets my respect , As a crafstman My customers satisfaction is my only reward cause I dont really get paid enough for what I do. GQ if you still have his invoice or info just go ahead and send the Half of it to him or to his account , he will notice it.

Thank you for your kind words, and great suggestion. I have sent half of the payment back to Graphis 8. I hope this meets with your approval. Thanks.

I refunded the half amount GQ Smooth sent to me and kept 10 cdn for myself, i think this is fair and i REALLY resprect guitarfxr suggestion and GQ Smooth's kind action into this deal, thanks, now i cool :pleasantry:

thank you for accepting my offer, and for returning back half the amount I sent to you. Again I would like to apologise, and I hope you enjoy the wonderful unit. Cheers :)