raintheory

poe

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I did a live recording with a Sony Walkman, but power was taken before I could save the recording. Through the excellent help and most pleasant conversation, Aaron aka raintheory recovered the live recording and delivered it back to me in a very professional way. It is very rare to come across a person that is so friendly, good at what they do, fast and with that little extra touch of dedication.

Thanks a lot.

Terje Winther

professional composers and musician

I did a live recording with a Sony Walkman, but power was taken before I could save the recording. Through the excellent help and most pleasant conversation, Aaron aka raintheory recovered the live recording and delivered it back to me in a very professional way. It is very rare to come across a person that is so friendly, good at what they do, fast and with that little extra touch of dedication.

Thanks a lot.

Terje Winther

professional composers and musician

See ... , Now THIS is what the MD forums are supposed to be about.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just received audio which raintheory rescued for me by TOC cloning, which I was unable to perform with my equipment. He was helpful, generous, quick and a pleasure to deal with - and my group is hugely grateful to him. He cloned the disc in double-quick time after I sent it across the Atlantic to him, and posted it on the web for me to download on the same day. Thanks again, raintheory! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was doing a live recording and there was an error writing to the TOC on the last track. I sent the minidisc to Raintheory and he recovered the track very quickly and professionally. He was a great communicator and I really enjoyed dealing with him.

I would definitely recommend Raintheory to anybody looking for any type of minidisc assistance.

Raintheory is the exactly the type of person that makes forums such as these so great.

Thanks v much Raintheory!