[FS] Slightly Used Sony RH1 with extras

Rate this topic

mrsoul

Although I really dig the Sony RH1 and the minidisc format, the RH1 is just too small for my big old fingers to operate in open taping situations. I think I am going to let go of my Sony RH1 that I bought last spring. I have everything that shipped with the unit from Sony Style USA, including the original packaging.

I will also throw in:

15 Hi-MDs (open and used): at least $30 value

Sorry, I have 10 Hi-MDs to get rid of, not 15. Price bumped down $10

1 extra Lithium Ion battery: $20 value

1 Energizer battery pack with 2 lithium ion AAs for charging on the go (unopened, paid $20 at Best Buy) allows you to charge away from the computer or AC power sources

I can post some pictures later tonight.

I am looking to get at least $300 $290 for this offer. That would mean the RH1 is going for around $230. That's a steal in my book. Shipping and paypal charges will be EXTRA.

It's in great shape and has been in a smoke-free home since purchase.

I will be keeping the old RH910 mule for stealth recording opportunities that might arise and as a back-up to my new Edirol R-09. Plus, I still like the flexibility of the AA sidecar for long playing times...

Send me a PM and make your best offer! Thanks!

Edited by mrsoul

Although I really dig the Sony RH1 and the minidisc format, the RH1 is just too small for my big old fingers to operate in open taping situations. I think I am going to let go of my Sony RH1 that I bought last spring. I have everything that shipped with the unit from Sony Style USA, including the original packaging.

I will also throw in:

15 Hi-MDs (open and used): at least $30 value[/b]

Sorry, I have 10 Hi-MDs to get rid of, not 15. Price bumped down $10

1 extra Lithium Ion battery: $20 value

1 Energizer battery pack with 2 lithium ion AAs for charging on the go (unopened, paid $20 at Best Buy) allows you to charge away from the computer or AC power sources

I can post some pictures later tonight.

I am looking to get at least $300 $290 for this offer. That would mean the RH1 is going for around $230. That's a steal in my book. Shipping and paypal charges will be EXTRA.

It's in great shape and has been in a smoke-free home since purchase.

I will be keeping the old RH910 mule for stealth recording opportunities that might arise and as a back-up to my new Edirol R-09. Plus, I still like the flexibility of the AA sidecar for long playing times...

Send me a PM and make your best offer! Thanks!

Interesting , He has the R-09 now , and he is willing the let go of the RH-1 , I have used my RH1 , maybe 10 times since I bought it . I keep going back to my older machines as well. For general everyday use anyway.

Ok, I changed my mind after spending some time reading more about the Roland R-09. The flash recorders look promising but I have to say I am comfortable with the RH1 and will stick with 16/44.1 for now. Thanks for looking.

I am not accepting any offers for the RH1 at this time.

Ok, I changed my mind after spending some time reading more about the Roland R-09. The flash recorders look promising but I have to say I am comfortable with the RH1 and will stick with 16/44.1 for now. Thanks for looking.

I am not accepting any offers for the RH1 at this time.

Good for you...it was tempting, however I already own an Rh1 and I love it.