How to use playlist in the NW-E507?

Rate this question

madleet3

Question

8 answers to this question

Guest Stuge

Go to my Library =>Click on create /edit playlist (See on the top /SSver3.4)..Then in the bottom click on Create a new playlist .

After naming it click on the playlist folder=>Then transfer the songs you want from the left side ..

But these playlists, ain't they just a new folder for the songs in the library?

For me, real playlists are bookmarks for the songs (like the ones you create in winamp ...). They don't take any space on the device....

Is it possible to create something like that in Sonic Stage?

*and sorry for my bad english ;-)*

Edited by Hurryken

Hello,

I have a related question. Is it possible to pull a playlist together from songs already on the device? I like to have the individual songs kept together within their album structures on the device but I'd also like to have a mix of certain songs pulled together as their own album without having the songs on there twice. I have an NWE507 and SS3.4.

Thanks!!!

Dtrain

Guest Stuge

Hello,

I have a related question. Is it possible to pull a playlist together from songs already on the device? I like to have the individual songs kept together within their album structures on the device but I'd also like to have a mix of certain songs pulled together as their own album without having the songs on there twice. I have an NWE507 and SS3.4.

Thanks!!!

Dtrain

It`s not possible with E500/E400 series ..but with A600(series)