Japan Earthquake

Rate this topic

bobt

TC, Bland and all, were you affected by the quake today? Hope fully you are alright and will let us know asap, especially if power and phone happen to be down.

Take care,

Bob

Bland isnt really interested in me , He lives here in the same city , and I have thrice tried to make his acquaintance .

The earthquake was quite a ways north of us , but I REALLY appreciate your concern , it means a lot . The sad truth is , that fault line is building up pressure and it WILL culminate right under Tokyo in the not to distant future , everyone I speak to is worried about it , all the Obachans and Ojisans are saying the same thing . They remember the last big one from the area , I had a Guitar student who is a member of the Global Geological Research dept. , a Professor in in Seismology and just plain damn smart from any point of view .

She was showing me all the info she had gathered on the Asian plate system , and where the pressure was distributed , she goes back and forth from Japan to Greece every 6 moths or so , keeping tabs on the European plate system , and the Asian plates .

there is big trouble coming , we just dont know exactly when . Kurihama is just a taste