Disks for the MZ-R91

Rate this topic

Batman

Yo,

after a looong time, I took my pretty, old Mz-R91 out of its box, just because I relly love its look and feel...

Thou, after some time with an NH900, now I was wondering if there is the possibility to create disks for this device (the R91) with SonicStage, or if the only chance is to record them on the device via the soundcard.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but couldn't find any hint around.

Cheers, A.

Yo,

after a looong time, I took my pretty, old Mz-R91 out of its box, just because I relly love its look and feel...

Thou, after some time with an NH900, now I was wondering if there is the possibility to create disks for this device (the R91) with SonicStage, or if the only chance is to record them on the device via the soundcard.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but couldn't find any hint around.

Cheers, A.

The MZ-R91 is not a NetMD device. It came before the OpenMG era. Therefore you can't use Sonicstage with it...

The MZ-R91 is not a NetMD device. It came before the OpenMG era. Therefore you can't use Sonicstage with it...

You can use SS on the 900 to make discs in SP mode, I've done it many times to make discs for my car unit before I got Connect

Bob

You can use SS on the 900 to make discs in SP mode, I've done it many times to make discs for my car unit before I got Connect

Bob

Bob,

actually, this is what I was eventually looking for... but every time I try to transfer a song I get an error from SS, complaining about:

a) song (file) not found (FALSE!)

B) song copyright protected (FALSE!)

c) cannot convert (???)

So, could you please instruct me step-by-step on how to put some songs (which I have in WAV PCM at the moment) to a normal disc (not Hi-MD, of course) using the NH900, to be listened with my R91?

Thank you a lot,

A.

I have seen this behaviour. Do you have the songs in something other than Atrac? eg WAV, mp3 already, and trying to transfer them to MD device....

If so, delete from SS (don't delete the actual files just the catalogue entry) and re-add them.

All should be well.