Cases for a portable MD

Rate this topic

Bulman

Hi - not sure this will be of any interest, but came across these new old stock Case Logic carry cases on Ebay UK for the princely sum of £4 delivered!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CASE-LOGIC-NEOPRENE-MP3-MINIDISC-PHONE-CASE-MDC1-GREY/380473294332?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Just received mine and very pleased - so much so I've bought a couple more as I've recently picked up a two minidisc players on Ebay which don't have cases. 

I've no connection to the seller but thought it might help someone out as minidisc cases of any description generally seem crazy expensive.

IMG_20200708_153718.jpg

SNAP. I have one of those  from new oh 10+ years ago. But I use mine for a small  Kodak camera. very useful little cases especially now Maplin has gone where other wise  you might get some thing like this?  Probably got it from there. They are  quite sturdy  and last well and dont seem to get  dirty. They are soft cases though dont have a hard shell.  If you need a case for some thing small then these are  great. recomended from some one who has had one for a very very long time.  Mine has 2 smaller pockets one with a zip useful for carrying spare batterys

Cases arrived this morning. Agree they are a nice case (kids are loving them for their MDs! :-D ).

The case will also fit (just) an MZ-B10 (left photo). There is a cute zippered back pocket that will hold AA batteries and a  velcro one that will hold probably 3 MDs in cases. Also the back pocket can un-velcro at the bottom and will then fit a small smart phone like an iPhone 5s (as modelled here by my son!).

8FF9B4FA-25D0-408C-BC97-E9E60AD2E67A.jpeg48E8E5EF-DF80-4A53-B6D5-0340AE5FA8A7.jpeg

28 minutes ago, kgallen said:

Cases arrived this morning. Agree they are a nice case (kids are loving them for their MDs! :-D ).

The case will also fit (just) an MZ-B10 (left photo). There is a cute zippered back pocket that will hold AA batteries and a  velcro one that will hold probably 3 MDs in cases. Also the back pocket can un-velcro at the bottom and will then fit a small smart phone like an iPhone 5s (as modelled here by my son!).

8FF9B4FA-25D0-408C-BC97-E9E60AD2E67A.jpeg48E8E5EF-DF80-4A53-B6D5-0340AE5FA8A7.jpeg

Thats why I have got another for my Mz-B10. If you turn it around so the  sockets are outer most, then with a strap you can use it while walking with headphones? You could if you wanted drill a hole in the flap so a remote  control could be inserted with the  flap closed?