New Features for VoidMP3FM

masa

Here are the list of features that I want right now:

1. Playlist Capability.

2. Be able to support other language like Japanese

3. Make it a default for the folder to point to C:\Documents and Settings\"USERNAME"\My Documents\My Music

4. Be able use the Search function on the player.

I will dontate some money if you can implement all this. I will promise you on that void.

I would just like it to be more stable.

I am happy with the software really, but it crashes a lot when I transfer large files or many files to my NW-E005. It is not consistent, sometimes it fails and other times it works ok on the same tracks.

Also when it crashes, the files take up disk space but they cannot be played on the player, only files that transfer 100% ok you can play.

Hi funnycaff,

with new version (06 September 2006) software crashes many times randomly while transfering songs.

I don't remember the error, but i think it was about some visual element.

I found workaround:

right click on voidMP3FM.exe select Properites->Compatibility->select Run this program in compatibility mode: Win98 / Win Me, I also selected Run in 256 colors, Disable visual themes....

Now it doesn't crash any more :)

Bye,

Thomas.

Edited by Thomas

• 7 months later...

Here are the list of features that I want right now:

1. Playlist Capability.

2. Be able to support other language like Japanese

3. Make it a default for the folder to point to C:\Documents and Settings\"USERNAME"\My Documents\My Music

4. Be able use the Search function on the player.

I will dontate some money if you can implement all this. I will promise you on that void.

be able to use the search function would be really really cool any news on this?

• 8 months later...

Hi funnycaff,

with new version (06 September 2006) software crashes many times randomly while transfering songs.

I don't remember the error, but i think it was about some visual element.

I found workaround:

right click on voidMP3FM.exe select Properites->Compatibility->select Run this program in compatibility mode: Win98 / Win Me, I also selected Run in 256 colors, Disable visual themes....

Now it doesn't crash any more :)

Bye,

Thomas.

I have Vista and i crushes all the time during the process. But when I try it the way you described I cannot choose music in the right window of the program, it shows me "Users", "Network", etc. but no way to get to my music files.

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody .. i want to tell you abou VoidMP3FM .. you don't scare about installing the software on the device .. it really works .. i was so concern about sonicstage .. but thanks to your posts .. i can listen all the music i have ... one advice .. by the way .. the root directory is : the unit itself E:\\ .. first of all i was erasing all the folders that just came inside the Root Directory after .. path of installation E:\\ and wualaaaa .. run the program from the walkman look for music in your HD .. create a folder of destination (left side) now from the right side .. drag and release over the folder just created and.. enjoy the music .. :)