Rooq Theme To Depart The Forums Soon..

Christopher

Hello, unfortunately I have to announce today that the Rooq theme will be departing MDCF. I have always liked it, but I just have to make room for two other themes I'll be introducing. There are flaws within the Rooq theme that I don't have to expertise to correct [link colors, other various CSS/php bugs, etc] and I have been talking to Mr. Rooq about such without much luck - it seems the skin was created before he mastered the Invision interface.

It appears that Rooq will be releasing a new theme set soon anyways, and I will most likely delve into that as I'm fan of his work - I'll post more about that later.

Nonetheless, I am introducing two more themes, one called Creamcycle Royal [a purple/tan type with interesting formatting], and Olive-You, a green theme. They will be available shortly.

In the grand scheme of things the current rotation of themes has one merit: I have no doubt that at least one of the themes will appeal to someone, and not all can be considered ugly. I think I've covered all the bases. tongue.gif

I was thinking for my next theme..how about a nice Yellow/orange combo like a certain other forum. hahahaha biggrin.gif

NO.

p.s. If you guys ever see any Invision 2 themes that you like, just PM me and I'll check it out. I won't lie to you though, we really have some of the best of the best as there isn't much to choose from.