What type of music do you like?

Rate this topic

Guest Stuge

• 1 month later...

'Dance' music to bery VERY vague, hence why gapless playback from Atrac is essential as the majority of my music is continuosly mixed.

Depends on my mood, i will range from breaks, chillout, trance, psytrance, progressive. Most styles of elctronic music really as long it's not too mainstream. Just as long it soumds nice and melodic, is not boring or too repetitive or just simply mkaes you want to jump around.

• 2 weeks later...

Primarily (80%) classical and film scores. I spend the other 20% listening to just about anything and everything else. Except jazz. I don't know why, but jazz gets on my nerves and makes me angry.

This preference for orchestral music also governs my preference for ATRAC devices. ATRAC reproduces orchestral sounds much better at convenient bit rates (132kbps) than any other format, and it's gapless.

Primarily (80%) classical and film scores. I spend the other 20% listening to just about anything and everything else.

Nice to hear that someone in the forum who listen to classical music so much :)

• 2 weeks later...

Almost all the genres under punk, rock and metal (preferbly old school stuff; none of that linkin park or nu metal stuff), Ambient/chill out music , trip-hop, Jazz, Blues, some Latin music (Salsa, Samba etc), a bit of J-pop (Currently exploring it. Recommendations anyone?), abit of 80s/90s or anything before that and adult contemporary pop music.

Primarily (80%) classical and film scores. I spend the other 20% listening to just about anything and everything else. Except jazz. I don't know why, but jazz gets on my nerves and makes me angry.

LOL..i thought Jazz was supposed to calm people down

Edited by mascis