RH-10 Displaying Graphics?

Rate this topic

moveon9000

hello everyone,

i'm a newbie to this forum, but i've been using MD for several years. I owned Sony R50, E55, DHC-515, and N707. i also owned an ipod, and i have to confess it's really user-friendly. but the mechanical beauty of MD players is irreplaceable. so i sold my ipod for RH10 few months ago.

before buying RH10, i did a lot research here, and i saw someone posted a picture of his/her RH10's screen displaying graphics which are not preset of the machine.

i was quite impressed by the picture, but now with RH10 nearby, i can not find any thread discussing about it nor the forum user who posted the picture.

is it just my fantasy or i missed some threads? thanks for your replies.

...you might be thinking of the mz-dh10p model. It takes pictures and has a color screen which enables it to display the pics and album cover art...

hello everyone,

i'm a newbie to this forum, but i've been using MD for several years. I owned Sony R50, E55, DHC-515, and N707. i also owned an ipod, and i have to confess it's really user-friendly. but the mechanical beauty of MD players is irreplaceable. so i sold my ipod for RH10 few months ago.

before buying RH10, i did a lot research here, and i saw someone posted a picture of his/her RH10's screen displaying graphics which are not preset of the machine.

i was quite impressed by the picture, but now with RH10 nearby, i can not find any thread discussing about it nor the forum user who posted the picture.

is it just my fantasy or i missed some threads? thanks for your replies.