What is the best case of the HD5?

Rate this question

spacemanspiff

Question

32 answers to this question

i think i want a case that allows to me have it on while using it, if you know what i mean

also is that even availalbe in the states?

I`m not sure about that but the case you found for HD5 I think is better than the Sony`s original case because it cover the player from the side & screen & buttons are not hidden .

zacharyzblewski,

hOW IS THE QUALITY OF THESE CASES?

It seems to be holding up well and she's had it since christmas. Most of the time, she just tosses it into her purse. I haven't noticed any gouges or scratches on the skin.

As far as the company goes, I like them a lot. I ordered this for her and got it UPS within a couple days.

Edited by zacharyzblewski

Here is my case, the official sony/Proporta leather one. I think it looks stunning, gives the HD5 a real 'executive' look to it. :mellow:

dsc001086hd.th.jpg dsc001096hr.th.jpg dsc001102qh.th.jpg dsc001126fh.th.jpg

dsc001115mc.th.jpg

The case actually doubles it's thickness and becomes even bulkier once the clip is on, so if size is an issue this is definetely not the case for you.

I also have a silicone one, only problem with it that it seems to gather dust/hairs very easily (they will stick to it) but it is much kinder in terms of size

It seems to be holding up well and she's had it since christmas. Most of the time, she just tosses it into her purse. I haven't noticed any gouges or scratches on the skin.

As far as the company goes, I like them a lot. I ordered this for her and got it UPS within a couple days.

Thanks.

well i recieved the silicon case, its pretty nice except its feels too soft to the touch (whatever that means)

and you cannot get to the usb connection without pulling off the top part of the player (not that big of a deal i guess)

Which colour you have bought???

well i recieved the silicon case, its pretty nice except its feels too soft to the touch (whatever that means)

and you cannot get to the usb connection without pulling off the top part of the player (not that big of a deal i guess)

The silicone case we have works just fine with the USB cable attached. Did you buy the brand I recommended, or a different one?