SonicStage 4.3 won't play my files

Rate this topic

Banjo286

Hello,

I'm praying someone has come across this issue before and knows how to fix it. I just updated my SonicStage to version 4.3, and now it won't play the majority of my albums in My Library. When I click on a song, I get an error message stating:

There is invalid rights management information in the OpenMG content.

(Error Code: 000065f9)

However, some of the albums I have in My Library play fine. I cannot see any difference in the ones that work and the ones that do not. They are all saved in the same location. I have tried re-importing My Library, uninstalling and reinstalling SonicStage, I even tried uninstalling version 4.3 and going back to an older version, nothing seems to work.

Please help!!!!!!

Thank you all

are both of you running Vista, if not, get 4.2 and try again,

Bob

I have a similar problem, but it says I cannot play the file "would you like to download the license for this track?" etc... this is for HALF of my HUGE library of music. And yes, I'm using WinVista now, so are you saying 4.2 works better on Vista??

Only problem is, I think the last BACKUP I saved may have been with SS 3.4, and you can't reload a database to a LOWER version of SS, if I'm not mistaken... :(

Help?

Did you do a system restore, backup, migration or something? Did you UN-DRM your files? Which format are they in?

I did do a system restore. I set it to restore about a week earlier, but I hadn't made any changes to SonicStage in that time frame. After the restore is when I upgraded to 4.3. The files are in ATRAC format. What is UN-DRM?

Un-DRM means removing the copy protection of an imported track in SonicStage, especially if it was uploaded from HI-MD or converted to ATRAC/OMA. (right click the file/convert format to the same bitrate it currenty is at/uncheck copy protection option) Maybe the system restore messed up Sonic Stage's DRM folder. In any case, what is the format your files are in? OMA? Or something else?

Un-DRM means removing the copy protection of an imported track in SonicStage, especially if it was uploaded from HI-MD or converted to ATRAC/OMA. (right click the file/convert format to the same bitrate it currenty is at/uncheck copy protection option) Maybe the system restore messed up Sonic Stage's DRM folder. In any case, what is the format your files are in? OMA? Or something else?

No luck with the un-drm either, it tells me that I cannot convert the files for the same reasons that I cannot listen to or transfer them. I think I am going to just start over. I read on the ATRAC Life website about this exact problem, and apparently the only solution is to delete the files from My Library and re-import them. Thank you all for your help and replies

• 6 years later...

QUOTE(Syrius @ Apr 21 2008, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No luck with the un-drm either, it tells me that I cannot convert the files for the same reasons that I cannot listen to or transfer them. I think I am going to just start over. I read on the ATRAC Life website about this exact problem, and apparently the only solution is to delete the files from My Library and re-import them. Thank you all for your help and replies

What is the solution to this?