considering getting rid of MZ-NH600(UK version), what would it be worth now(£)

Rate this topic

hessiess

Around a year ago I completely switched to Linux, windows wasn't worth keeping for the sake of one device. I cannot even get it to mount as a storage device.

now the only way to get music on to the thing is recording via analog, which takes a long time and you have to re-enter all the track names. also I don't have anything with an optical out so that is useless too. The main reason I bought it was because it has non fixed storage and because it can record, which is my main complaint with 99.9% of 'mp3' players. being abe to record is very usfal i.e. for archiving cassette tapes, this is slavery crippled by sonys insistence on using 'sonic stage'.

it cost around £120~ about 3 years ago, and I spent about £20-30~ on disks, If I sold it with the 20 disks(normal md's, formatted so completely empty) and disk case how much would it be worth?.

to prove its in good condition, here are some photos.

IMG_3225.JPG

IMG_3228.JPG

IMG_3230.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG

at the moment im just seeing if it would be worthwhile selling, this is not an advert.