Wanted baaaadly: RH10

Rate this topic

Taliesin

Well, I know this is a totallylost shot but I had to do it: I have a black RH10 (Japan Edition) and I'm in love with it, so searching another one just in case mine suffers an accident. I don't mind color, just good state.

I know is very difficult I find one I and my main hopes are a friend of mine who is going to Japan next summer (he brings me last summer my actual RH10) but I would like to tell any md user who goes mad and wants to sell his RH10 that I'm here waiting :P

PD: I know, I know, but I had to try it :lol:

Edited by Taliesin

Uau guys!! You're great. What a quick answer!

That supossly MDS-W1 isn't a RH910? :S

Sadly, that's two beautiful machines are only shipped to US and UK, and I come from (and live in :P) Spain :(

Do you know any way to get they are sent here? :S

And again thank you very much!!!!

Edited by Taliesin

Hi Taliesin, I see there a couple of units on Ebay here in the US, one of which ships world wide. See the link below for one with a Buy It Now price. I am not related to nor do I know the seller. I bid on the unit sfbp had linked to, that seller would have shipped to the US for 15 pounds (around 22 USD I think). Had a problem with last minute bid I was prepared to go higher than it actually sold for. C'est la vie.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-Hi-MD-WALKMAN-MZ-...%3A1|240%3A1318

Hi Taliesin, I see there a couple of units on Ebay here in the US, one of which ships world wide. See the link below for one with a Buy It Now price. I am not related to nor do I know the seller. I bid on the unit sfbp had linked to, that seller would have shipped to the US for 15 pounds (around 22 USD I think). Had a problem with last minute bid I was prepared to go higher than it actually sold for. C'est la vie.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-Hi-MD-WALKMAN-MZ-...%3A1|240%3A1318

Hi Tom. Thank you very much for your link. I have taked a look on it. It says there is a crack on it, and some scratches in the surface, so maybe price is a little high, but I'll contact to the vendor so I can get more photos.

Hope this became my second RH10!! Thank you again!!