Jump to content
  • 0

Bluetooth speakers

Rate this question

Oscar Garcia


I found a SONY SRS XB2 in a car I just purchased. No power cord included. I want to charge it and see if it works. I looked through ads for power cords on the internet and I see two types. One is a micro USB and the other is jack type. My SRS xb2 has a slot for the micro USB and a hole for a jack. Which is the correct connector to charge this unit?

BTW I tried to insert the USB connector for my phone and while it looked like the right size it would not fit. The USB slot appears to be slightly smaller. Thanks in advance for your help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Your phone is very likely a USB C.


The jack on the bt spkr is as you say, a micro usb. So you need one of those (with power supply or from PC) to power/charge it.


The circular jack is, notwithstanding this being a "wireless" speaker, old-fashioned (wired) audio in 3.5mm.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...