Any News?

Rate this question

aob9

Question

It's been a while since anything has been posted on this website. The last we have heard is about Sony's potential sale of a chip manufacturing division..Is there anything happening in the World of Sony devices or we nearing the end of ATRACLIFE for obvious reasons ( no more ATRAC for many of us)

7 answers to this question

Yeah, I was wondering that too. It seems now that Sony fans finally have some decent players, we have less to complain about! :) Maybe when Media Manager comes out, we'll all be back griping about how it doesn't work...

I would guess that Sony is going to hold off on releasing any new players for a while. Maybe middle of next year?

-Nav

One things for certain, it's not the site it used to be. The blog (front page) hasn't been updated in months.

I'm kinda' close to removing the link from my Bookmarks Toolbar to be honest. I have enjoyed some very interesting topics here in the past. I recently bought myself a new ASUS Eee pc and I'm spending some time on http://wiki.eeeuser.com/. By the way excellent piece of kit for the price. B)

I'm kinda' close to removing the link from my Bookmarks Toolbar to be honest. I have enjoyed some very interesting topics here in the past. I recently bought myself a new ASUS Eee pc and I'm spending some time on http://wiki.eeeuser.com/. By the way excellent piece of kit for the price. B)

What is this, some sort of mini lap top? What can it and can not do? I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to computers I'm afraid :unsure: