Network WALKMAN looks great but...

Rate this question

Guest Stuge

Which Network WALKMAN or ATRAC HDD looks the best?  

1. 1. Which Network WALKMAN or ATRAC HDD looks the best?

• 1. NW-HD1
    • 2. NW-HD2
    • 3. NW-HD3
    • 4. NW-HD5
    • 5. VAIO Pocket (VGF-AP1/L)
    • 6. NW-A1000
    • 7. NW-A3000

Question

10 answers to this question

The hd-5 reminds me of the handheld electronic football games made by Mattel in the late 70's and early 80's.

I like the look of the 3000, just wish it had a better name. If I knew for sure that atrac files stored via RealPlayer could be transfered and played on it, I'd get one. Unfortunately contacting RPsupport has proven to be worthless since they aren't aware of a new walkman player.

I prefer the HD5 :D I own one obviously. The HD1 looked sick with the brushed aluminium, but it was a real stinker with the atrac only thing :o. The vaio pocket's screen is cool, im just against the bulge at the one end and its size overall. The new A series stuff looks cool, but i think its safe to say it wont look so cool after you;ve held it in your hands..fingerprints. It is without further ado, that i give the award to the HD5. I wont give any brownie points to the hd3 because of the poorly legible screen.

Shame on you, nhot including the vaio pocket..

Of the 3 i chose hd5, i really don't like the new series of HDD walkman's because of their odd looking shape, both hd3 and Hd5 look good imo but the HD5 just takes it somehow.

BTW, nice topic - We need something like this as there are alot of plain old help and avive topics out there but nothing 'fun'.

Soory that i didn`t include Vaio Pocket but there r reasons behind it,U will have to understand that Vaio pocket is not a "NETWORK WALKMAN".I have created a poll b/w network walkmans(soory that i forgot nw-hd1).As Vaio pocket is bigger & has colour screen then it is different breed altogether.

But next time i will definately include Vaio

Thanx