Guitarfxr

raintheory

Sent him my MZ-DH10P in exchange for his MZ-R909.

The MZ-R909 arrived ridiculously fast (from Japan no less!), in impeccable condition, and was bundled with all of the essentials as well as some much appreciated extras.

Guitarfxr is a great asset to this community, and I hope he enjoys the MZ-DH10P and gets much good use from it!

:clapping::D:clapping:

Edited by raintheory

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guitarfxr replied to one of my posts where I was asking about the differences between a MZ-B10 and MZ-B100, and that I was having difficulty finding one. He sugested the B10, and offered to help me find one if I couldn't!

After I asked him too help me, he found one within a week, a used one in excellent condition. He promptly packaged and sent it to me. He even took the time to take photos and send them to me, so that I could see the unit.

Edited by baturjan

• 2 weeks later...

Around this time last year, I started to realize that the MD world was winding down and that my N10 wasn't going to see me through to end-of-days. So I started to collect machines. Long story short, our man in question has procured for me since September a back-up EH70, a gorgeous bronze EH930, and a fab champagne NH1 - some of that took some good running around on his part. I've subsequently poached the legacy E520 from his Post-MD Apocalyptic Sanctuary and I'm confident a pile of Twinkles will be en route at some point too.

Guitarfxr has been the number one source; he's packaged and posted with care and speed.

Many many thanks!

Here's another big thumbs-up for the Saint Patron of MD preservation. I got from him a lovely R900 unit which looks just striking in silver, an extra remote, and one battery to boot, even when I didn't request it!

Give this man your money, folks. He won't let you down.