Nice little car

Rate this topic

bobt

9 Cylinder Radial Airplane engine ........ in a Matchbox LOL .

that engine is probably about 350 HP , WW1 era , early WW2 Airplane engine , and from the looks of it this guy was an engineer on the flight line , he seems to know that engine all too well ......... Making half the parts for it .

The Fokker DR1 , had a 7 cylinder Radial in it . so it isnt far off

9 Cylinder Radial Airplane engine ........ in a Matchbox LOL .

that engine is probably about 350 HP , WW1 era , early WW2 Airplane engine , and from the looks of it this guy was an engineer on the flight line , he seems to know that engine all too well ......... Making half the parts for it .

The Fokker DR1 , had a 7 cylinder Radial in it . so it isnt far off

I like how how made the air shift transmission, forward, neutral, reverse, with that kind of power and torque, who needs steenken gears! Fun fun fun till his daddy took the T-Bird away!

Bob

@bob your car ?

Hi Stuge,

I wish I had an even small portion of the machinery to make this car, from what I gather it was made by a retired aircraft engineer in Romania, I have to make do with a Kia Pregio diesel van, at least I can burn cooking oil!

Bob

Yeah did you watch the Part where he fired it outside the Garage , Fire Breathing beast !!!!

I had a friend years ago who had a Harley with straight pipes, if you drove it gently it made a nice sound, but if yougave it a hard turn on the throttle, it would break windows, anyway, he got pulled over one night, police thought it was too loud, they asked him to rev it, he very slowly revved it, policeman was confused, put his ear by the pipes, Jesse did what he had to do, cracked it to wide open throttle, must have very nearly deafened the poor guy, and anyone else within a few hundred feet, got a ticket for stunting.

That engine must be a lot louder, if you search youtube for radial motorcyle, you'll see a guy in Australis who put a seven cylinder radial in a motorcycle, very wild

Bob