ONKYO MD105FX/MD133 (Hi-MD) English Manual pdf - anyone interested?

Rate this topic

zzzuppp

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/6/2017 at 3:50 PM, zzzuppp said:

I've just bought an Onkyo MD105FX, one of the only two bookshelf Hi-MD machines ever made (the other was the ONKYO MD133). It's a great machine despite having a few minor drawbacks (eg no headphone socket).

In the process of buying one, I tried to find a Instruction Manual in English and after hunting high and low gave in and bought one on eBay for the crazy sum of £16.

It seems to me immoral that anyone should be charging this much for a few photocopied sheets taped together.

So if anyone out there would like an Instruction manual for the MD133 or MD105FX in English (the same manual works for both), I can make it available as a free pdf to users of this forum. I'll also throw in a free summary that I've made of it, which cuts out the 'Engrish' and reduces the instructions to a few simple algorithms of which buttons to press when for various functions.

So register your interest below and I can PM you a copy. 🙂 or if there's enough interest, I'll upload the pdf here.

Are you still supplying the 60 page translation of the Onkyo MD105FX ?

• 2 weeks later...