RED NW-HD5 & WALKMAN PHONE PICTORIALS (ASIA)

Rate this topic

Thank for your replies.

I am satisfied with EX90 sounding with HD5 .Good treble and bass.(I've used this for a year)

Actually,I don't use the cellphone to listen to music.because I don't like the sound.

HD5 is the HD player that I'm using,I have a sony cd walkman.

Now I want to buy the reputable nw-a808,I think A808 looks good and has a good sound.

Edited by STAN☆STAN

Yep, I got a S/E K800i cyber shot phone a few weeks back. It was a choice between the K800i and a W880i walkman phone. I took the K800i because I had more use for a camera than I did another music player and I knew the sq would suck compared to a dedicated Sony Walkman device. The camera on the W880i is a 2 mega pixel while the K800i has a 3.2 mega pixel camera.

The HD5 in red looks good. I have one in black and I love the sq when listening through my Sennheiser PX100 headphones. I now wish I got one in red. The leather case on yours looks very stylish too.

Hope you enjoy the forum and yes the A808 would be a nice addition to your collection and GQ smooth and Shinji Ikeda would both recommend it too. :)

Edited by ANGRYBADGER

Yep, I got a S/E K800i cyber shot phone a few weeks back. It was a choice between the K800i and a W880i walkman phone. I took the K800i because I had more use for a camera than I did another music player and I knew the sq would suck compared to a dedicated Sony Walkman device. The camera on the W880i is a 2 mega pixel while the K800i has a 3.2 mega pixel camera.

The HD5 in red looks good. I have one in black and I love the sq when listening through my Sennheiser PX100 headphones. I now wish I got one in red. The leather case on yours looks very stylish too.

Hope you enjoy the forum and yes the A808 would be a nice addition to your collection and GQ smooth and Shinji Ikeda would recommend it too. :)

yes I can highly recommend the A800 series. Great Sound, and great head phones. Quality!

Thank for your replies.

I am satisfied with EX90 sounding with HD5 .Good treble and bass.(I've used this for a year)

Actually,I don't use the cellphone to listen to music.because I don't like the sound.

HD5 is the HD player that I'm using,I have a sony cd walkman.

Now I want to buy the reputable nw-a808,I think A808 looks good and has a good sound.

STAN☆STAN,

Nice pictures. I have good some great surprises listening to the NW-A808 (relating to sound quality). I have been was looking for new headphones, but it has been difficult. The supplied headphones seem to be good enough for my ears.

STAN☆STAN have you been able to test the EX90 with the NW-A808? If yes, how do you think the sound quality is compared to the supplied ones?

STAN☆STAN,

Nice pictures. I have good some great surprises listening to the NW-A808 (relating to sound quality). I have been was looking for new headphones, but it has been difficult. The supplied headphones seem to be good enough for my ears.

STAN☆STAN have you been able to test the EX90 with the NW-A808? If yes, how do you think the sound quality is compared to the supplied ones?

Thank you for words.

I did test the EX90 with NW-A808.In my opinion,EX90 is a little different from the supplied headphone of A808(EX082),the treble of EX90 is better and the bass is clearer.I have a MDR-EX85,which is the same with ex082,I think it's a good headphone.Shinji Ikeda, if you want to change your headphone,I recommend you go to the sony store to try the EX90.Maybe you will find it's a little better than the supplied one :)

:wave: 帮兄弟用中文顶一个吧

Thank you for you reply.But this forum is a international forum.I think u'd better speak ENGLISH to communicate with and show your respect to all net-pals here.I hope you can enjoy this forum.

Chinese:謝謝你的回復。但是這個論壇可以說是個國際論壇,我認爲你最好說英語,這樣才能与這裏的的網友交流幷且表示你的尊重。希望你能喜歡這個論壇

I am also an owner of both the 808 and the MX 90s. The MX 90s are clearly superior. At Volume 15 there is almost ZERO Hiss / DSP Noise. This is absolutely amazing. If you want utmost fidelity and amazing sound go for UE SuperFi 5 Pro in conjunction with the 808. PERFECT! Also try the Panasonic in Ear Monitors HJE 70 that can be bought for cheap in HK and Japan. Also an amazing piece of technology vastly superior to the cx 300 and the likes.

ceres