Ok To Play The Nh1 While Its In The Charger (and Charging) ?

Rate this topic

BenJammin

I see no problem with playing a disc while it is in the charger. It might take longer to recharge the battery (like playing a Gameboy SP while it charges), but it should still play fine and not cause any problems. This is such a good question...II haven't tried this yet with my unit so I'll have to try it tonight and get back to you. smile.gif

-Nathan

Are you saying that you should not completely drain the battery in the MZ-NH1 before charging it up again?

So far, when I have gone to recharge my NH1, I have made sure that the unit itself has turned off, because the battery was too low. Is this a bad thing to do? :|

Running the batteries flat is better for NiCad batteries, but as far as I am aware, this applies only to NiCad batteries. Lead acid batteries, for examlpe, will be damaged if they are run flat. Im not sure for lithium batteries really, but someone else said at least 30% charge is better, and Ive read that somewhere else too.

Are you saying that you should not completely drain the battery in the MZ-NH1 before charging it up again?

So far, when I have gone to recharge my NH1, I have made sure that the unit itself has turned off, because the battery was too low.  Is this a bad thing to do? :|

You may want to read this article

How to prolong lithium-based batteries

The battery of the MZ-NH1 is a lithium-based one (Li-ION).

Edited by corien