Darrin (aka Valder)

ElCaito69

Don't waste your time dealing with Darrin. He is a person with serious issues and is not one to commit to a sale, even after asking questions, quoting price and postage, etc. As a seller, we have the right to demand a buyer PAY UP for an item that they were willing to buy. Sorry, but people that ask how much, what postage, this and that and are keen on the item, should proceed to pay for that item. In Darrin's case he misled me and was left at the last minute to sell my item elsewhere. BIG TIME WASTER. Stay away.

• 8 months later...

Don't waste your time dealing with Darrin. He is a person with serious issues and is not one to commit to a sale, even after asking questions, quoting price and postage, etc. As a seller, we have the right to demand a buyer PAY UP for an item that they were willing to buy. Sorry, but people that ask how much, what postage, this and that and are keen on the item, should proceed to pay for that item. In Darrin's case he misled me and was left at the last minute to sell my item elsewhere. BIG TIME WASTER. Stay away.

LOL! OMG I just thought I would check in here. Give me a break a guy can't ask a few questions about a unit.

Whatever.

Valder

Edited by Valder

Thanks for the feedback guys. I know it is an old thread, but have to clear my name. The seller took several days to answer my questions....I did not have a warm and fuzzy feeling that the product would be shipped in a timely manner. Then turns out he had it on ebay the whole time and was pissed that I didn't take it after waiting several days to hear from him. http://forums.minidisc.org/index.php?showtopic=8795

Also check ebay under the name valder for my feedback.

I'll be selling a few things here and listing them as well at at Audio T-Board so good to see I have the

proper support.

:D

Val

Edited by Valder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...