Sony NW-A808 Pictorial

Rate this topic

Richy's NW-A808 Pictorial

There have been numerous pictorials of this great little flash player already, but I figured one more wouldn't do any harm. So here are a few shots of my black 808 and a couple of accessories including the hard case and ac adaptor. Apologies for the poor lighting of some of the shots. I may amend the pictorial at a later date. Also if anyone would like to see any other shots not shown here please let me know.

532966404_943883cf7b.jpg532961270_dd094a1d31.jpg

532987010_51c99dfec6.jpg533083479_2d621cf0c0.jpg

AC Adaptor - AC-NWUM50

533050667_71e720ffc8.jpg533050907_c38e694f29.jpg

Damn,

It's 'bout time for sony to start shipping some cases to holland.

I work at MediaMarkt maastricht and they don't have ANY accesories for NW-A80x series. As far as I could find out they won't be coming any time soon.

It's a shame..... But at least we have the NW-A80x series to keep us busy..

greetz / mazzel

Edited by DSP

• 2 weeks later...

Damn,

It's 'bout time for sony to start shipping some cases to holland.

I work at MediaMarkt maastricht and they don't have ANY accesories for NW-A80x series. As far as I could find out they won't be coming any time soon.

It's a shame..... But at least we have the NW-A80x series to keep us busy..

greetz / mazzel

For any other Dutch readers inquiring after the hard-case, I saw this on sale at Schiphol along with all the other accessories last week so hopefully they will filter through to other stores soon. I also saw some 3rd party cases on sale in the UK, but they were only leather or silicone.

He he - the case I bought in the UK at a Sony Centre. The AC adaptor (and indeed the unit) I bought in the duty free at Schiphol.

Can I ask when you bought the case? I've looked on the site and it's not available. From what I've read, it won't be on sale until 25th June. I just sent back a silicon case as it was horrible!

Edited by juli

Can I ask when you bought the case? I've looked on the site and it's not available. From what I've read, it won't be on sale until 25th June. I just sent back a silicon case as it was horrible!

If I recall correct it was on 31st May in the UK (Reading Sony Centre to be precise) that I bought the case. I saw the same case on sale at the airport in Amsterdam last week. Hope that helps.

For any other Dutch readers inquiring after the hard-case, I saw this on sale at Schiphol along with all the other accessories last week so hopefully they will filter through to other stores soon.

I come at Schiphol often, living in Leiden and working in Amsterdam. Duid you see it at the Capi Lux or the duty free (where I can't buy if i'm not flying I think)?