Sony Insider Forums
josiane1979

bland10000

Thanks and top marks to Tommy (aka Bland10000) for switfly dispatching a 5 pack of TDK LE Flower discs.

Cheers,

Richard

Bought some "wa", Couler & Axia blanks from Tommy. Great guy to deal with as always and superfast shipping. Highly recommended! :ok:

I bought 2x10 of the TDK [WA]s and 2x10 of the Maxell Mono Tones from bland, and they arrived safe and sound. I have to agree...a pleasure to do business with this man! He gets extra marks from me for being so patient while I arranged payment from overseas through someone else...was kind enough to hold my product for me! :D

peace

WaywardTraveller

Bought a few TDK blanks from Tommy - as ever a very professional person to deal with. Fast shipping and great communication. Thanks! :)

Bought a TDK wa 10 pack from Tommy. Had great communication through out, and fast shipping considering where it came from. Thanks again :lol:

Recently completed another transaction with Tommy, as ever his great attitude and attention to detail were above and beyond the call of duty, and combined with speedy shipping it all adds up to another recommendation for his services. :ok:

Bland10000 works fast. No doubt about it! Very considerate too to have thought about getting some storage cases since I mentioned I used them in my MDX-C8900 car stereo. THAT'S service! I'll be sure to buy more TDK's from him as necessary.

Bland = the Blank minidisc man!!!!

I award his services the best shopping experience of the year (the decade?)

This man even gives special seasonal attentions!

You want some new MD? > Bland is the way to go.

I have just received a 10-pack of Maxwell Monotone I bought to him some days ago.

Perfect seller as usual, great communication, fast reply, fast sending, Highly recommended !

As Oz said, if you want Md Blanks, he is THE man you need.

Thank you very much Tommy.