• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

and hello rayzray, long time no see, welcome back

Bob

yeah - thanks - i still "read" some of the post i am still subscribed to - just dont post much - this is a more serious Board/Forum - IMO - and i am not serious about life and electronics -

Edited by rayzray

yeah - thanks - i still "read" some of the post i am still subscribed to - just dont post much - this is a more serious Board/Forum - IMO - and i am not serious about life and electronics -

that's why we relied on you to bring us down to earth. BTW is this about the time for your birthday??

Take care

Bob

that's why we relied on you to bring us down to earth. BTW is this about the time for your birthday??

Take care

Bob

couldn't respond from the laptop - didn't have my password - so i'm late - hate that -

my BD was this month - the 8th - and it was like Easter at my house without the "Eggs" - just the 14 grandchildren - well - 11 - seemed like they were all there - though -

couldn't respond from the laptop - didn't have my password - so i'm late - hate that -

my BD was this month - the 8th - and it was like Easter at my house without the "Eggs" - just the 14 grandchildren - well - 11 - seemed like they were all there - though -

Happy belated birthday, did you do the music for your party again?

Take care,

Bob

Happy belated birthday, did you do the music for your party again?

Take care,

Bob

no - there was too much chaos - 11 grandkids trying to get into my Studio and getting their hands into everything - and all my kids and my "X" too - lol - (my wife is a peach) -

it was a HOT day outside and every one decided to stay indoors with the AC -

i did run videos on most of the 8 tv's - lol - all muted - except for the kids' tv which had cartoons -

• 2 weeks later...

yes - Happy BD guys - if i (rayzray) could bake a cake - i would make a cake- but - since i can't bake a cake - i won't make a cake -

Or you could buy a cake , but that would take the cake , cuz having enough dough , for a cake , would be like .......... Apple Pie!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A very special Happy 43rd Birthday goes out to my hero and sole role model in the entertainment business, Cindy Margolis.

HAPPY 43RD BIRTHDAY, C-MEISTER!!!

With love & xoxo,

The Legend™ himself,

Ray Jackson

www.BIGHMW.com

Edited by BIGHMW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...