I am back

Rate this topic

PhilippeC

I was wondering where you'd got to, Phillippe - you've missed all the excitement over the Web MD Application, for one thing.

And Pavlov's Dog! I was really into them in 1975 as a teenager. Have forgotten all about them since! I remember music critics in the 70s trying to describe David Surkamp's voice  - 'like a vole on a hotplate' is one choice phrase I remember.

4 hours ago, zzzuppp said:

I was wondering where you'd got to, Phillippe - you've missed all the excitement over the Web MD Application, for one thing.

And Pavlov's Dog! I was really into them in 1975 as a teenager. Have forgotten all about them since! I remember music critics in the 70s trying to describe David Surkamp's voice  - 'like a vole on a hotplate' is one choice phrase I remember.

Not so far Zzzuppp... Eventually I took time to setup my new home theather high-end system and took also this time to spent more time with my family and less with my computer. Made me go to far beside the dark side of the Force (Spotify & Netflix).

Pavlov's dog is in my Top 5 Progressive Rock band choice. I was not sure if David was a male or a female in my young time. With some friends we decided that the first name David gave credit to a male. I still imagine a female singing and I am not surprised that there are 2 women (including his wife) right now in the band (make me feel better ;>). 

• 1 month later...