What Do You Love? (pics)

Rate this topic

Fat Tires

We talk about our gear, our music, and even things we hate, but we never talk about or share the non-MD things we love.

I'll kick this off by introducing you to my son, Elijah. Click the image for a huge pic.

user posted image

Many thanks to the fine folks at ImageShack for photohosting.

you're lucky nis, a homely man like you spawning such a cutie...

anyway here are some of my friends & girlfriend [dark hair, 2nd photo], that's me in both pics [celtic jersey & big hair].

pics courtesy of my wall, hosting by me!

user posted image

you're lucky nis, a homely man like you spawning such a cutie...

anyway here are some of my friends & girlfriend [dark hair, 2nd photo], that's me in both pics [celtic jersey & big hair].

pics courtesy of my wall, hosting by me!

Why did you have to specify that your girlfriend was the one with dark hair? There's is only one girl in that picture huh.gif

Why did you have to specify that your girlfriend was the one with dark hair? There's is only one girl in that picture  huh.gif

ohh. the person in the left of the left photo is my friend jen, an australian girl living in tokyo. i won't tell her you said that if you don't. hehe.

Haha, I noticed that was a girl, I thought it was just wierd that you didn't just say "That's my girlfriend in the second picture" since she is the only girl and clearly the focal point.

....I knew there was a downside to all these design classes....

but you get to be pretentious in a 'hey i study design' educated way. probably goes with the stroking the chin while you smoke a pipe thing you've got going on.

i half expected the pipe to materialize as something you love. also i like the new move with the weblog.

Haha, my love for tobacco has died out for awhile... I don't really care about that anymore.. plus how can I love something that is killing me?

Also, lifebystereo.com and it's "affiliates" are just silliness that I use to try and hone my writing and web skills.

It's a D8443 a.k.a. "Power Player". Not a bad one,but not the best build quality. The gear that drives the take up reel is defective in most of them. If you do find one with a working tape deck,it's a safe bet it wont be working for long. I've read about some people recasting a naw gear with a kit. This seems to work out ok.

You can hook up your MD or whatever line level source you'd like to it though. To get the aux in to work hit the record key. If you arn't going to fix the deck, cut a wire to the motor to save your batteries when using the line in.

I'm sure that's more info than you wanted,but better too much than too little..8)

Edited by 8track

I love...

...to party !

user posted image

and beating up my friends on parties, because they've sticky-taped my back without me noticing it (there's still one sticking on my butt)...

in the background of the picture, you can see a part of my BMX-bike, which i also love..

not the best build quality. The gear that drives the take up reel is defective in most of them. If you do find one with a working tape deck,it's a safe bet it wont be working for long.

I know from experience. Just seeing a picture prompted me to listen to Twisted Sister for the first time in almost two decades...

back to thread topic

love my family...when excretement hits the fan, they are the only ones you can depend on.