This week/month/day/year I’ve mostly been…

Rate this topic

kgallen

Interesting. As you can see, I know absolutely nothing about theatre lighting 😆

My daughters had to go to the theatre for the "technical rehearsal" on the day before the show. They said there was a lot of messing with the lights then.

1 minute ago, BearBoy said:

My daughters had to go to the theatre for the "technical rehearsal" on the day before the show. They said there was a lot of messing with the lights then.

I have to be VERY organised!

It's been 2 years since our last show due to the unmentionable. I've had to do a lot of revision... "so how does this lighting desk/sound desk work again....?"!

Yes, I can imagine that must be something of a challenge. It's not really the sort of kit you can use every day at home, is it?

I assume the two guys at my daughters' show are possibly employed by the theatre so they probably do this sort of thing several times a week.

7 minutes ago, BearBoy said:

Yes, I can imagine that must be something of a challenge. It's not really the sort of kit you can use every day at home, is it?

Let's just say "getting your kit out in the back room" is not always that popular with she who must be obeyed! 😆